Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Finished Yellow and Grey Guestroom

Finally.  Last night we put the finishing touches on the guest room.  I hope you like what we did. Here are pictures of the finished room.  Final cost $154.63 Click on all the hyperlinks below to go to the projects that we got accomplished. 

One day I am going to actually hit my cost goal, but this is not too bad for a great guest room.  You will see that I added a cute pillow to the bed.  I love the color and graphic.  I got it on Etsy.  The lamps make me happier than the globe lights.  I love them but the chain was too busy for the wall.  I am giving them to Sweet Amanda for the lovebird room.



Remember that it all started with a end table I picked up on the side of the road. I started looking for inspiration to get the table painted.  Then it hit me.  I had a whole room needing love.


Yuck.


 

 

 
I love these owls.
 
Easy Artwork
 
I used a lot of my finds to create a mirror wall.
 
 
 
 
I tried these lights.
 
But I did not love them in this room.
 
 

 
I like this one so much better.  I found some curtains I can live with. 
 
I hope you like the room.  We are proud of our hard work.
 
 
 WE LOVE IT!  Now bring on the guests.


2 comments:

  1. What a great transformation! You did a wonderful job! I love the color scheme and the stenciled wall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really has turned out better than I imagined.

      Delete