Thursday, October 25, 2012

Learning Curve

We have one Microsoft friendly computer at our house. With two people living there it seems like we could share this machine pretty easily.  We don't.  Because we are without Internet all weekend when we are up at Star Hill, we both want to use the computer when we get home.

I wish I could say we want use it for worthwhile pursuits like world peace or curing some horrible disease but really we want to check our Facebook pages, shop...and I want to blog.  Hubby is the actual owner of the computer  while I have an iPad.  I decided to see if I could find a blogging program that works on the iPad because Blogger stinks.

My first app was Blog Docs. It is probably a lovely program, but for the life of me I have not been able to figure it out.

I got online to see what others are using and discovered Blogsy. I am not in love with it yet, but we are at least dating.  Blogsy does some nice things but I have not quote figured out the picture situation yet. My blog on foundations was done on Blogsy, but it took me an hour to get things set up.

I am determined to conquer Blogsy, but please be patient with me.  I am an old dog and this is a new trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment