Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Man Slayer

Although I do from time to time name my kids on Facebook when I post, I do not call my children or my husband by their given names in the blog.  There are several reasons: 
  • I want to protect their privacy.  They did not ask to have a mom who chooses to write her business on the Internet for all to see, even in other countries.
  • There are some scary people out there.  I would rather that those I love are not easily identified. 
  • I think nicknames are just so darn cute!
Baby Boy, my youngest sweetheart, let me know the other day on my visit to the Lovebird's apartment that he does not appreciate his name.  He is not thrilled with being a grown (debatable) married (true) man ( the momma is not ready to accept this) called Baby Boy.  I asked him what he would like to be called and his answer was "Something manly...like Man Slayer."  Really?  My sweet little baby boy wants to be called Man Slayer?  I don't think so.  I guess I need to rethink his blog name.  It is hard for a mom to let her little chicks grow up, but I will work on it.  I am soliciting names on my Facebook page.

Baby Boy will have a new name soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment